Best coffee ☕️ I have had the pleasure to drink!
~Jacobs Krönung Kaffee 250g (Ground)
Jacobs Kroenung Coffee, 8.8oz
- Introduced in 1961, Jacobs Krönung is currently Germany's (and GermanDeli's) most popular coffee
- Made from the finest hand-selected beans from the best growing regions in the world with strict adherence to the highest standards set forth by organizations like UTZ (sustainable farming), Rainforest Alliance, and Fair Trade
- Artfully-blended and custom-roasted to achieve a full-bodied flavor and superior aroma
- A special cooling technique after roasting allows the coffee to bring forth its best qualities when you brew it at home
- Lower acidity - compared to many coffees - means you are less likely to suffer stomach issues, while enjoying a rich, full-bodied coffee
Description in German
- Hochwertige Kaffeebohnen aus den besten Regionen gemischt, um diesen feinen Kaffee zusammenzusetzen
- Ideal für jeden Anlass und zu jeder Tageszeit
Most Helpful Reviews :
I started drinking Jacobs coffee when I moved to Germany over 10 years ago. It is the best tasting coffee with no bitter after taste. Other than Jacobs, I will drink Krispy Kreme Keurig coffee. I travel over an hour to purchase this coffee from the PX on the military base since it is not in the supermarkets where I live. Jacobs coffee is the best.
I have drank this brand since early 1980's and can not have any other for my daily coffee! Rich and smooth it is a reminder of Germany and my time there in every cup!!! We are so spoiled that we take it with us when we travel because nothing else compares!! It is our favorite!!!!!
Full, smooth and decadent...haven't found anything else that compares.
Sandra L. Wall mart has our favorite coffee it just cost 250g about $ 8.00 plus tax... I am in the USA just 21 years but never got any American coffee. I am Jacobs drinker since over 40 years and still love it
This is the best tasting coffee ever. So excited to find this web site.
I Love this Coffee and its a Great Prize
More then a Great Deal. This is cheeper then in Germany :) So buy it ;)
Germans make the best coffee in the world. WARNING..once you try this coffee you will never again buy USA coffee.
this is my Favorite Coffee and this is a great deal