I've never been a coffee person before, but now I think I am. This quickly grew on me, and it is true that German coffee does not have that bitter after taste.
Jacobs Krönung Balance (half Caffeine) 500g
Jacobs Balance, 500g (Green Pkg)
- Introduced in 1961, Jacobs Krönung is currently Germany's (and GermanDeli's) most popular coffee and the "Balance" version provides those who want less caffeine with the best of both worlds.
- Made from the finest hand-selected beans from the best growing regions in the world with strict adherence to the highest standards set forth by organizations like UTZ (sustainable farming), Rainforest Alliance, and Fair Trade
- Artfully-blended and custom-roasted to achieve a full-bodied flavor and superior aroma
- A special cooling technique after roasting allows the coffee to bring forth its best qualities when you brew it at home
- Half the beans in Krönung Balance are decaffeinated using a method that preserves all the flavor
- Lower acidity - compared to many coffees - means you are less likely to suffer stomach issues, while enjoying a rich, full-bodied coffee
Description in GermanAls einziger Kaffee auf der Bühne des Kaffeemarkts hat JACOBS KRÖNUNG Balance nur das halbe Koffein bei vollem Verwöhnaroma. Das JACOBS KRÖNUNG Verfahren verleiht JACOBS KRÖNUNG Balance noch mehr Verwöhnaroma.
Most Helpful Reviews :
We were stationed in Italy from 1989-1992 where a missionionary friend turned us on to German coffee. It is, by far, the best coffee ever! I use to make my own 1/2 caffeine German coffee. I'm thrilled to find that they actually make it that way. No more big baggies and mixing! :)
I've been drinking German coffee since living and working in Germany from the early 80's to mid 90's. I continued the practice after moving back to the U.S. I love the Jacobs Balance with half the caffeine. It still has the great Jacobs flavor. If it weren't for the Internet I guess I would be making frequent trips to Germany to buy more.
Jacobs Balance is without any doubt the finest tasting coffee in the entire world. I have it imported from Germany to France where I now live Having tried coffee in thousands of outlets worldwide in the course of traveling for my job I have found nothing which comes even close. I think my wife would rather die than be without it, it is truly addictive in the nicest possible sense. If you like good coffee but have never tried it then please do, otherwise you will always be drinking 2nd rate coffee and that would be a shame!!
A morning without a cup of Jacobs Balance is just not a good Morning. Love this well balanced flavor1
This is the best coffee I ever had. It is so good that I'm now addicted to it. :-)