I've tried many different brands of instant coffee over the years and I really did not care any of them, when I saw this brand I figured I'd give it a try, glad I did because in my opinion, Jacobs is the absolute best, actually taste a lot like brewed coffee. This will be my main coffee now on, I love this stuff! I also want to mention that I am very pleased with the shipping, handling and packaging from GermainDeli.com, it too is the absolute best, both jars were very well protected, thank you!
Jacobs Krönung / Monarch (Instant Coffee) 200g
Jacobs Kroenung Instant 200g
- Introduced in 1961, Jacobs Krönung is currently Germany's (and GermanDeli's) most popular coffee
- Made from the finest hand-selected beans from the best growing regions in the world with strict adherence to the highest standards set forth by organizations like UTZ (sustainable farming), Rainforest Alliance, and Fair Trade
- Artfully-blended and custom-roasted to achieve a full-bodied flavor and superior aroma, Jacobs then takes this coffee another step to bring you this "INSTANT" version.
- Just add hot water and allow the aroma and flavor to wake up all your senses. Bonus: you pick how mild or rich you want your cup of delicious coffee
- Lower acidity - compared to many coffees - means you are less likely to suffer stomach issues, while enjoying a rich, full-bodied coffee
Description in German
- Jacobs gefriergetrockneter Kaffee
- Mit altbewährtem feinen Geschmack von Jacobs
Most Helpful Reviews :
As long as I can remember my Grandma and Mom always drank Jacobs, but they btrewed the ground coffee. So you can say I grew up on Jacobs in Germany. When I came to live in the US I tried a lot of coffees but none were as good as Jacobs. So my Mom started to send me the ground coffee. She did so for many many years until she turned blind and couldn't do it no longer. That's why I was so happy to have found the german deli website. I switched to the instant coffee since it is just me now drinking coffee. It still tastes just as good as fresh brewed and I drink it all day and night. Sometimes up to 7 cups that's how much I love the taste. I would recommend it to anybody.
I tried many coffees but Jacobs is my favourite coffee.
i was over seas last year in iran . i was shopping at a grocery store and looking to see which coffee to buy , a lady suggested jacobs . whith out hesitation i took one jar . i can't believe the taste . its the best i have ever tasted in a coffee in my life....i love it
I have to dring 2-3 cups a day, this is the best coffee I try in my live.