This is the only coffee we have bought since 1980 when assigned to German while in the Army. Thank the Lord the military commissaries in the States carry it. Drinking a cup now and have every day for the the past 37 years!
~Jacobs Kroenung Kaffee 500g (Ground)
Jacobs Kroenung Ground Coffee, 17.6oz
- Introduced in 1961, Jacobs Krönung is currently Germany's (and GermanDeli's) most popular coffee
- Made from the finest hand-selected beans from the best growing regions in the world with strict adherence to the highest standards set forth by organizations like UTZ (sustainable farming), Rainforest Alliance, and Fair Trade
- Artfully-blended and custom-roasted to achieve a full-bodied flavor and superior aroma
- A special cooling technique after roasting allows the coffee to bring forth its best qualities when you brew it at home
- Lower acidity - compared to many coffees - means you are less likely to suffer stomach issues, while enjoying a rich, full-bodied coffee
Description in German
- Hochwertige Kaffeebohnen aus den besten Regionen gemischt, um diesen feinen Kaffee zusammenzusetzen
- Ideal für jeden Anlass und zu jeder Tageszeit
Most Helpful Reviews :
This is one coffee that does not give heartburn and it tastes great. My husband drinks a lot of coffee and Jacobs Kroenun is his favorite coffee.
We love it!
I love how it is full-bodied, but doesn't do a number on my stomach!! First class coffee and no wonder it's Germany's Nr one coffee. Five thumbs up.
Of all the coffees I've enjoyed around the world...this is it. 'Nuff sed.
Jeden Tag .......Ich LIebe Jacobs coffee
Oh, this is the most awesome coffee I have ever had. Will never go back to another coffee (I'm from USA). Best flavor and so smooth without a bitter after taste. Once you try this, you will never go back to anything else. I also have acid reflex and have no problems with Jacobs at all. Thank you for making this most awesome coffee. :-)
This is the only coffee I will drink, if it isn't Jacobs I don't want it. Very rich robust flavor, every morning I have Jacobs is like taking a mini vacation back to Germany.
in all it's varieties, Jacobs is by far the best coffee I've ever had.
As with some other's, had in back in 2008 when traveling in Germany. Going back this year and surely will pick up some bags. Looks like it's the web for now. I love Sumatra coffee and Jacob's is just as good. Nice to have two choices in the morning.
I had this coffee in Germany, and was surprised to find it at my local grocery store. It has replaced Dunkin' Donuts and all the Trader Joes brands for me. Strong, fresh, and flavorful!
This is the coffee that started a love affair. Jacobs Kronung every morning mit brotchen!
Best Coffee I have ever drank!!'I have really bad acid reflux and I have no problems with this coffee
Very good coffee, good aroma,smels nice in the morning, i like it. With respect from Romania
I was in Germany on a business trip shortly after 9-11. I had this coffee and I've never wanted anything else since. We've always had to bring 20 pounds back or have a family member bring us some, until now...
Even after 15 years in the US - I still don't care for any other coffee and was happy to find it here online. It's THE best coffee!
I have been drinking this coffee for as long as I can remember. This is the best tasting coffee around.
Jacobs Kroening is outstanding in every way. Wonderfully Smooth. Exceptional flavor. Not bitter. Not acidic. Enticing bouquet. Absolutely fantastic. Top marks for a world-class coffee.
I had this for the first time this weekend. My dad who has lived in Germany up until a few years ago still buys this brand and let me try some this weekend. It is the by far the best coffee I have ever tasted. Can not recommend it enough.
My sister actually brought this back from Germany as a cheap gift since I love coffee. It is fantastic. Never a bad cup!