Until I visited Germany this year and experienced a cup of Jacob's coffee, I'd spent money on buying coffee direct from from Hawaii, even from Jamaica. This surpasses BY FAR any coffee I've ever drank. I purchased some Jacob's in bulk when back in the US to give to my serious coffee drinking friends. To date, 100% have said it's the best they've ever had. NO bitterness to get a strong cup and no acid reflux. Will forever be buying Jacob's (green package).
Jacobs Whole Bean Coffee 500g (17.6oz)
Jacobs Kroenung Beans 17.6oz
- Introduced in 1961, Jacobs Krönung is currently Germany's (and GermanDeli's) most popular coffee
- Made from the finest hand-selected beans from the best growing regions in the world with strict adherence to the highest standards set forth by organizations like UTZ (sustainable farming), Rainforest Alliance, and Fair Trade
- Artfully-blended and custom-roasted to achieve a full-bodied flavor and superior aroma
- A special cooling technique after roasting allows the coffee to bring forth its best qualities when you brew it at home
- Lower acidity - compared to many coffees - means you are less likely to suffer stomach issues, while enjoying a rich, full-bodied coffee
Description in German
- Der Beste von Jacobs
- Hochwertige Kaffeebohnen aus den besten Regionen gemischt, um diesen feinen Kaffee zusammenzusetzen.
Most Helpful Reviews :
I have ALWAYS loved Jacobs KrÃ¶nung and now that it comes in whole beans, even moreso!A rich, smooth German coffee that is just perfect to get your day off to a great start.
Love, Love, Love this coffe! Kronung Whole Beans are the best! Always a must have in our house!
My wife and I were on a transatlantic cruise a few years ago and we were greeted on our first morning with a wonderful coffee. We were so impressed that we got one of the crew to find out what brand it was. They came back to tell us it was Jacobs Coffee in the green label. When we returned home, we found it here. We have been drinking it to this day.
I'm an American living here in Germany since 1992 and I have tried a lot of different coffee, but this is absolutely the best.
My sister actually brought this back from Germany as a cheap gift since I love coffee. It is fantastic. Never a bad cup! Nice flavor, wonderful aroma and very smooth. Perfect for an evening cup of coffee.
I have tried everything and I keep coming back to this product. Grinding may be a hassle but it does make a difference for all coffee. Jacobs is rich and smooth in the classic German style. No burnt flavor like in the Seattle style coffee. Also noteworthy is that it does not cause acid reflux for my wife, who is very sensative to harsh coffee.